I saw this DIY on Pinterest and of course I just HAD to make it! There’s not many other things that I love more than fall and crafts, so let’s get started!
The shopping list
- Four sheets of pumpkin colored scrap booking paper
- One sheet of tan paper (for the crust)
- White yarn
- A fork. The kind you eat with 😉
- A Exacto knife
- A safe place to cut paper (I use a self-healing cutting bored for craft projects, but you can use any cutting bored. Unless you want to be wild and cut directly on your table #youdoyou)
- A hot glue gun. Please DO NOT use white glue for this project. Scrap booking paper gets soggy
Start off by cutting the pumpkin colored paper “hotdog style” into four inch strips. Cut all four sheets the same
Let’s make some whip cream! Yarn Pom Poms are really one of my favorite things to make and they are soooo simple! All you need is scissors, yarn and a fork! Let’s get started! Cut a peice of yarn just two inches in length and lay it across the fork. I wanted to create a smaller Pom Pom so I used a salad fork, for larger Pom Pomd you can use a larger fork or even a salad server!
Hot glue your whip cream Pom Pom onto your pie slice.