Looking for something fun to do this weekend with the kids? Leu Gardens is pretty much known for their incredible family friendly events – like their Dinosaur Scavenger Hunt a few months ago. But these next few months they are doing something different – Art with LEGO Bricks! So here are a few things you need to know if you are putting this on your list!
- Tickets are $10 for adults, $5 for childern ages 4 through 17 and any child under 3 admission is free.
- Parking is always free. But if you are visiting on a Saturday or Sunday parking is a little tight. You should try to get at the garden gates at open or on a weekday
- Make sure to get a paper map at the front entrance. They do have an app version of the map, but cell phone signal is limited
- Garrdens open up at 9AM and close at 5PM (last entry is 4:30PM)
- Currently the Leu House Museum is closed due to hurricane damage
- Last but not least, this event is running now unti April 22nd
Take your map and follow the crowds to find each of the 13 unique LEGO brick statues. Each with an educational description of the animal(s). EDUCATIONAL FUN! The weather was so perfect this weekend (in the upper 60s) and we really could not have asked for a better afternoon.
The one thing that we would change? We’d pack a picnic to enjoy on the lawn. So many families brought in blankets and food to have lunch under the big oak trees and it looked delightful! We will be sure to come back again to see this event!
Looking for more date night ideas or family fun? Check out all of my weekend date ideas here. I would love to see pictures of your Leu Gardens finds below! Hope you all have a great weekend ahead!
Be sure to follow us on all of your social media sites to see all of the crazy dates and adventures I drag my poor husband on, then check out my reviews right here on
The Tangled Tinsel ☺️
Facebook Community Page @Thetangledtinsel